We will post important updates here, check back often.
- Registration for the 2017 New York City Walk of Hope is now open! Email email@example.com for technical help.
- It’s highly recommended that teams of 10 or more walkers register prior to the event. On-site registration is for individuals or teams less than 10 only.
- Please note: Walk of Hope t-shirts are only guaranteed to those participants who RAISE at least $50 and who register at least two weeks before the event.
- We are looking for volunteers. Lots of options to choose from to accommodate your schedule. If interested, email Jenlene Nowak at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow the New York City Walk of Hope on Facebook today.
- Questions? Email email@example.com.
The name "Walk of Hope" embodies the emotion that most people living with infertility feel. The Walk of Hope is an event that represents the infertility journey—a series of small steps, each one filled with hope and a reminder that no one should walk on this journey alone.
Thank you sponsors!
Do you have a business/service that you would like to showcase at the Walk of Hope? Download the sponsorship opportunities document here.
Contact Cindie Kyte at 703.556.7172 or firstname.lastname@example.org. for details.