We will post important updates here, check back often.
- Registration for the 2017 Dallas Walk of Hope is now closed! Walk-in registration available.
- Where: Addison Circle Park, 4950 Addison Circle Drive, Addison, TX. The closest parking is in front of the NE quadrant of the park. There is street parking available throughout the park. Look for the Walk of Hope banners.
- When: Check-in begins at 9:00AM and the Walk begins at 10:00AM. All Walk activities will be completed by 12:00PM. The event takes place rain or shine but safety is always our first concern! If the weather looks questionable on Walk day, please check your email in the morning for an update from RESOLVE.
- Check-in: Team captains go to the Team Captain check-in line upon arrival; we have made it easy for you to check in your whole team at once. Individual check-in and walk-in check-in will also be available.
- Activities: We will have fun activities for everyone to enjoy — including a face painter & air brush tattoo artist, bounce house, chair massages, photo booth & BRAND NEW treasure hunt! Don’t forget to bring some extra cash for the RESOLVE raffle where exciting prizes will be raffled off. The Dallas Walk of Hope is dog-friendly—so feel free to bring your Fur-baby! And look out for a special welcome from Mayor Meier!
- It’s highly recommended that teams of 10 or more walkers register prior to the event. On-site registration is for individuals or teams less than 10 only.
- Join us for a morning full of fun activities for the whole family including an exciting and NEW treasure hunt, raffle, photo booth, bounce house, chair massages, a DJ to keep the morning upbeat and MUCH MORE!
- Please note: Walk of Hope t-shirts are only guaranteed to those participants who register at least two weeks before the event.
- We are looking for volunteers. Lots of options to choose from to accommodate your schedule. If interested, email Jenlene Nowak at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Follow the Dallas Walk of Hope on Facebook today.
- Questions? Email email@example.com.
The name "Walk of Hope" embodies the emotion that most people living with infertility feel. The Walk of Hope is an event that represents the infertility journey—a series of small steps, each one filled with hope and a reminder that no one should walk on this journey alone.
Thank you sponsors!
Do you have a business/service that you would like to showcase at the Walk of Hope? Download the sponsorship opportunities document here.
Contact Cindie Kyte at 703.556.7172 or firstname.lastname@example.org. for details.