We will post important updates here, check back often
- Registration is closed. Onsite walk-ins are welcome. For technical assistance, contact email@example.com.
- Where: California's State Capitol Building, West Steps, Sacramento, CA (GPS: 1315 10th Street, Sacramento, CA 95814). The closest parking is Capitol Garage on 10th and L Streets. Metered street parking is also available. Please see map here.
- When: Check-in begins at 9:00AM and the Walk begins at 10:00AM. All Walk activities will be completed by 12:00PM. The event takes place rain or shine!
- Check-in: Team captains go to the Team Captain check-in line upon arrival; we have made it easy for you to check in your whole team at once. Individual check-in and walk-in check-in will also be available.
- Activities: We have a lot of fun activities for everyone to enjoy — including Face Painting & Balloon Twisting, Dinger and the River Cats Street Team, Giggle and Riot Photo Booth, Chair Massages, Shaved Ice, Star Wars Characters from the 501st Legion, Silent Auction, Puppy Pampering Station, Kid’s Craft tent — and don’t forget to bring some extra cash for the RESOLVE silent auction! The Northern California Walk of Hope is pet-friendly. Bring your dog to join the Walk and enter the fur-baby costume contest.
- Calling all volunteers! We need your help. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Questions? Email email@example.com.
Thank you sponsors!
Finish Line Sponsor:
Do you have a business/service that you would like to showcase at the Walk of Hope? Download the sponsorship opportunities document here.
Contact Cindie Kyte at 703.556.7172 or firstname.lastname@example.org. for details.