RESOLVE and RESOLVE New England wants you to Rock Your Socks at the New England Walk of Hope!
Grab your most supportive friends and family, sport your favorite socks and walk to raise awareness about infertility support in your community. Prizes will be given for the most creative socks!
- Registration for the 2017 New England Walk of Hope is now closed. Walk-in registration is accepted.
- Where: For GPS directions, use this address: 656 East Street, Dedham, MA 02026.
- Parking: Although there are two official parking lots on the Estate grounds, we will be utilizing one of the Estate fields adjacent to the Walk of Hope staging area for all guest parking. To reach this parking area, you will need to enter the Estate from Mt. Vernon Street, just past where it intersects with Walnut Street. There will be a sign there directing you to the entrance, and volunteers in bright orange vests to help direct you to a parking spot. Several handicapped accessible spaces will be kept available in the regular Estate parking lots adjacent to the Walk staging/event area, and sponsors who will be helping to set up and/or work at their company's exhibition tables are invited to park in these lots as well. Click here to download the parking map.
- When: Check-in begins at 9:30AM, program starts at 10:00AM and the Walk begins at 10:30AM. All Walk activities will be completed by 12:30PM. The event takes place rain or shine!
- Check-in: Team captains go to the Team Captain check-in line upon arrival; we’ve made it easy for you to check in your whole team at once. Individual check-in and walk-in check-in will also be available.
- Activities: We have a lot of fun activities for everyone to enjoy including a bounce house, free chair massages, face painting, a photo booth, a NEW treasure hunt and more! The New England Walk of Hope is pet-friendly. Bring your dog to join the Walk and enter the fur-baby costume contest.
- It’s highly recommended that teams of 10 or more walkers register prior to the event. On-site registration is for individuals or teams less than 10 only.
- Please note: Walk of Hope t-shirts are only guaranteed to those participants who register at least two weeks before the event.
- Calling all volunteers. If you’re interested in volunteering, please email email@example.com
- Get the latest about the Walk! Follow the New England Walk of Hope on Facebook.
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The New England Walk of Hope is co-hosted by RESOLVE: The National Infertility Association (RESOLVE) and RESOLVE New England. Funds raised through the New England Walk of Hope benefits RESOLVE and RESOLVE New England. RESOLVE’s Walk of Hope is a 1-mile, all ages awareness and fundraising event for the infertility movement. The infertility community and those who support us are invited to attend. One morning, to walk one mile, and unite one community.