RESOLVE wants you to Rock Your Socks at the Washington, D.C. Walk of Hope!
Grab your most supportive friends and family, sport your favorite socks and walk to raise awareness about infertility support in your community. Prizes will be given for the most creative socks!
- Registration for the 2017 Washington, D.C. Walk of Hope is now closed! Walk-in onsite registration is accepted.
- Where: GPS address - 137 National Plaza, National Harbor, MD 20745. We will be gathering in the parking lot (G) located beside the carousel along the Harbor Trail. Parking will not be permitted in that area during the event. The closest parking garage is the Fleet Garage at Fleet Street and Potomac Passage. Parking rates and locations can be found at http://parking.nationalharbor.com/.
- When: Check-in begins at 9:00 AM and the Walk begins at 10:00 AM. All Walk activities will be completed by 12:00 PM. The event takes place rain or shine!
- Check-in: Team captains go to the Team Captain check-in line upon arrival; we’ve made it easy for you to check-in your whole team at once. Individual check-in and walk-day check-in will also be available.
- Activities: Thanks to our volunteer committee, we have a lot of fun activities for everyone to enjoy! The Washington, D.C. Walk of Hope is pet-friendly. Bring your dog to join the Walk and enter the fur-baby costume contest. There will also be a raffle auction with some great prizes so be sure to bring some money. Don't forget to ROCK YOUR SOCKS for a chance to win an awesome prize!
- Join us for an inspiring day when the infertility community of the D.C. area comes together to support each other on our different journeys. This event is fun for all ages!
- It’s highly recommended that teams of 10 or more walkers register prior to the event. On-site registration is for individuals or teams less than 10 only.
- Please note: Walk of Hope t-shirts are only guaranteed to those participants who RAISE at least $50 and register at least two weeks before the event.
- Calling all volunteers! We need your help. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information.
- Follow us on Facebook.
- Questions? Email email@example.com.
Thank you sponsors!
Do you have a business/service that you would like to showcase at the Walk of Hope? Download the sponsorship opportunities document here.
Contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. for details.