What's Important Now
- Registration for the 2017 Houston Walk of Hope is now closed! Walk-in registration is available.
- Where: Sugar Land Town Square in Houston, TX (Plenty of free parking available)
- When: Sunday, April 23. Check-in will begin at 8:00AM, the Walk program begins at 8:30AM and the Walk begins at 9:00AM. All activities will be completed by 11:00AM. The event takes place rain or shine! If our current weather impacts the location, we will alert everyone via email and the website.
- Activities: There will be lots of fun activities for everyone to enjoy! The Houston Walk of Hope is pet-friendly. Bring your "fur-baby" to join the Walk and enter the "fur-baby" costume contest. There will be face painting, a balloon artist, massage booth, and more! We have some fun "raffles" happening with great prizes, so you'll want to bring some cash or a credit card.
- It’s highly recommended that teams of 10 or more walkers register prior to the event. On-site registration is for individuals or teams less than 10 only.
- Please note: Walk of Hope t-shirts are only guaranteed to those participants who register at least two weeks before the event.
- Follow the Houston Walk of Hope on Facebook.
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Walk of Hope Sponsors
Thank you sponsors!
Click here for Walk of Hope Sponsors.
Interested in being a sponsor? Contact Cindie Kyte at 703.556.7172 or email@example.com or download the sponsor opportunities document.
Find a Participant or Team: