- Registration for the 2017 Colorado Walk of Hope is now closed! Onsite registration welcome.
- Where: The Colorado Walk of Hope is located at Cornerstone Park, which is located on the edge of Englewood & Littleton. If you use a GPS and put in Englewood, it WILL take you to the WRONG place. Please select Cornerstone Park in Littleton (5150 S Windermere Street, Littleton, CO 80120), or put in the following address: 1201 W Prentice Avenue, Littleton, CO 80120. This is not the address of the park, but you will be able to see the festivities from here.
- Parking is available at the Colorado Walk of Hope. Click here for the parking map.
- When: Check-in begins at 9:00 AM, the program begins at 10:00 AM, the Walk starts after the remarks. All Walk activities will be completed by 12:00 PM. The event takes place rain or shine but safety is always our first concern! If the weather looks questionable on Walk day, please check your email in the morning for an update from RESOLVE.
- Check-in: Team captains go to the Team Captain check-in line upon arrival; we have made it easy for you to check in your whole team at once. Individual check-in and walk-in check-in will also be available.
- Activities: We will have fun activities for everyone to enjoy — including a photo booth, face painter, Home Depot kids workshop, the RESOLVE Connection Banner, bubble station, and a new treasure hunt! Don’t forget to bring some extra cash for the silent auction and RESOLVE raffle to win exciting prizes. The Colorado Walk of Hope is dog-friendly—so feel free to dress up your furry friend for a chance to win the best-dressed fur-baby contest!
- It’s highly recommended that teams of 10 or more walkers register prior to the event. On-site registration is for individuals or teams less than 10 only.
- Please note: Walk of Hope t-shirts are only guaranteed to those participants who RAISE at least $50 and register at least two weeks before the event.
- We are looking for volunteers. Lots of options to choose from to accommodate your schedule. If interested, email Jenlene Nowak at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Follow us on Facebook.
- Questions? Email email@example.com.
The name "Walk of Hope" embodies the emotion that most people living with infertility feel. The Walk of Hope is an event that represents the infertility journey—a series of small steps, each one filled with hope and a reminder that no one should walk on this journey alone.