We will post important updates here, check back often
- Registration for the 2017 New England Walk of Hope is now open! Email email@example.com for technical help.
- It’s highly recommended that teams of 10 or more walkers register prior to the event. On-site registration is for individuals or teams less than 10 only.
- Please note: Walk of Hope t-shirts are only guaranteed to those participants who register at least two weeks before the event.
- Calling all volunteers. If you’re interested in volunteering, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Get the latest about the Walk! Follow the New England Walk of Hope on Facebook.
- Questions? Email email@example.com.
The New England Walk of Hope is co-hosted by RESOLVE: The National Infertility Association (RESOLVE) and RESOLVE New England. Funds raised through the New England Walk of Hope benefits RESOLVE and RESOLVE New England. RESOLVE’s Walk of Hope is a 1-mile, all ages awareness and fundraising event for the infertility movement. The infertility community and those who support us are invited to attend. One morning, to walk one mile, and unite one community.