What will RESOLVE do with DIY Walk of Hope fundraising dollars?
2015 fundraising dollars were used to:
Donation dollars help cover:
- $25 covers daily cost of monitoring state legislation to ensure no bills are passed that threatens family building options such as IVF, adoption and surrogacy. (total cost of $175 per week; $750 per month.)
- $60 supports one day of RESOLVE’s HelpLine program—a free service to those in need of one-on-one support. ($420 per week; $1,680 per month, $21,900 per year)
- $125 underwrites the cost for RESOLVE to recruit and train one media volunteer to present positive images and accurate information to the media regarding infertility and adoption issues.
- $150 covers the online costs to instantly mobilize volunteer grassroots support when legislation threatens family building options.
- $250 covers the daily cost of keeping the RESOLVE website fresh with education and support resources on family building options. (A total cost of $1,750 per week.)
- $425 underwrites the cost of arming a RESOLVE volunteer advocate to fight for financial relief through changes in public policy.
- $500 underwrites recruiting and training a volunteer to offer one new RESOLVE support group in a community with no local RESOLVE services.