We will post important updates here, check back often.
- Registration for the 2017 New York City Walk of Hope is now closed! Walk-in registrations is available.
- Where: Van Cortlandt Park, Broadway & Varcortlandt Park S, Bronx, NY 10462
(Across the street from Lloyd’s Carrot Cake, GPS Address: 6087 Broadway, Bronx, NY 10471)
*Public parking is FREE in the BIG parking lot closest to Van Cortlandt Stadium and near the Van Cortlandt Golf House, but NOT the parking lot directly in front of the Van Cortlandt Golf House. Enter the park from Bailey Avenue and Van Cortlandt Park South to get to the parking lot. Follow the sign that says Van Cortlandt Golf House. Follow the footpath to the Parade Ground after parking. (You will see our tents!)
For directions, visit: http://www.vcpark.org/the-park/directions.html
- When: Check-in begins at 9:00AM and the Walk begins at 10:00AM. All Walk activities will be completed by 12:00PM. The event takes place rain or shine but safety is always our first concern! If the weather looks questionable on Walk day, please check your email in the morning for an update from RESOLVE.
- Check-in: Team captains go to the Team Captain check-in line upon arrival; we have made it easy for you to check in your whole team at once. Individual check-in and walk-in check-in will also be available.
- Activities: We will have fun activities for everyone to enjoy — including a face painter, balloon artist and exciting scavenger hunt! Don’t forget to bring some extra cash for the RESOLVE raffle to win fabulous prizes. The NYC Walk of Hope is dog-friendly—so feel free to bring your Fur-baby!!
- It’s highly recommended that teams of 10 or more walkers register prior to the event. On-site registration is for individuals or teams less than 10 only.
- Please note: Walk of Hope t-shirts are only guaranteed to those participants who RAISE at least $50 and who register at least two weeks before the event.
- We are looking for volunteers. Lots of options to choose from to accommodate your schedule. If interested, email Jenlene Nowak at email@example.com
- Follow the New York City Walk of Hope on Facebook today.
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The name "Walk of Hope" embodies the emotion that most people living with infertility feel. The Walk of Hope is an event that represents the infertility journey—a series of small steps, each one filled with hope and a reminder that no one should walk on this journey alone.
Thank you sponsors!
Do you have a business/service that you would like to showcase at the Walk of Hope? Download the sponsorship opportunities document here.
Contact Cindie Kyte at 703.556.7172 or email@example.com. for details.