We will post important updates here, check back often:
- The Chicagoland Walk of Hope registration is open! For technical issues, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Parking: The Chicagoland Walk of Hope will be located in front of City Hall which is found near the six corner intersection of Touhy Avenue, Northwest Highway and Prospect Avenue. A variety of parking choices are available for visitors, from free 90 minute to three hour parking, metered and permit parking, and longer term parking. Two new parking options are available for Walk day: Messina Group, 200 S. Prospect Avenue & Park Ridge Niles SD, 164 S. Prospect Avenue.
- It’s highly recommended that teams of 10 or more walkers register prior to the event. On-site registration is for individuals or teams less than 10 only.
- Please note: Walk of Hope t-shirts are only guaranteed to those participants who RAISE at least $50 and who register at least two weeks before the event.
- Calling all volunteers! We need your help. Email email@example.com for more information.
- Follow us on Facebook!
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.