- Registration for the 2017 Colorado Walk of Hope is now open! Email email@example.com for technical help.
- Join us for an inspiring day when the infertility community of Colorado comes together to support each other on our different journeys. This event is fun for all ages! We will have a photo booth, a face painter, a kids workshop (courtesy of The Home Depot), a silent auction and MORE!
- Parking is available at the Colorado Walk of Hope. Click here for the parking map.
- It’s highly recommended that teams of 10 or more walkers register prior to the event. On-site registration is for individuals or teams less than 10 only.
- Please note: Walk of Hope t-shirts are only guaranteed to those participants who RAISE at least $50 and register at least two weeks before the event.
- We are looking for volunteers. Lots of options to choose from to accommodate your schedule. If interested, email Jenlene Nowak at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Follow us on Facebook.
- Questions? Email email@example.com.
The name "Walk of Hope" embodies the emotion that most people living with infertility feel. The Walk of Hope is an event that represents the infertility journey—a series of small steps, each one filled with hope and a reminder that no one should walk on this journey alone.