- Online registration is closed. Onsite walk-in registrations welcome.
- Where: GPS address - 137 National Plaza, National Harbor, MD 20745. We will be gathering in the parking lot located beside the carousel, parking will not be permitted in that area during the event. The closest parking garage is the Fleet Garage at Fleet Street and Potomac Passage. Parking rates and locations can be found at http://parking.nationalharbor.com/.
- When: Check-in begins at 9:00 AM and the Walk begins at 10:00 AM. All Walk activities will be completed by 12:00 PM. The event takes place rain or shine!
- Check-in: Team captains go to the Team Captain check-in line upon arrival; we’ve made it easy for you to check in your whole team at once. Individual check-in and walk-in check-in will also be available.
- Activities: Thanks to our sponsors we have a lot of fun activities for everyone to enjoy! The Washington, D.C. Walk of Hope is pet-friendly. Bring your dog to join the Walk and enter the fur-baby costume contest. There will also be a silent auction with some great prizes so bring some money!
- Calling all volunteers! We need your help. Email firstname.lastname@example.org for more information. Follow the Washington, D.C. Walk of Hope on Facebook and Twitter.
- Questions? Email email@example.com.
Thank you sponsors!
Finish Line Sponsor:
Do you have a business/service that you would like to showcase at the Walk of Hope? Download the sponsorship opportunities document here.
Contact Cindie Kyte at 703.556.7172 or firstname.lastname@example.org. for details.