We will post important updates here, check back often
- Online registration has closed. Onsite walk-ins are welcome.
- Where: For GPS directions use this address: 656 East Street, Dedham, MA 02026.
- Parking: Although there are two official parking lots on the Estate grounds, we will be utilizing one of the Estate fields adjacent to the Walk of Hope staging area, for all guest parking. To reach this parking area, you will need to enter the Estate from Mt. Vernon street, just past where it intersects with Walnut Street. There will be a sign there directing you to the entrance, and two volunteers in bright orange vests to help direct you to a parking spot. Several handicapped spaces will be kept available in the regular Estate parking lots adjacent to the Walk staging/event area, and sponsors who will be helping to set up and/or work at their company's exhibition tables are invited to park in these lots as well. Click here to download the parking map.
- When: Check-in begins at 9:30AM, program starts at 10:00 AM and the Walk begins at 10:30AM. All Walk activities will be completed by 12:00PM. The event takes place rain or shine!
- Check-in: Team captains go to the Team Captain check-in line upon arrival; we’ve made it easy for you to check in your whole team at once. Individual check-in and walk-in check-in will also be available.
- Activities: Thanks to our sponsors we have a lot of fun activities for everyone to enjoy, including a bounce house, free chair massages, face painting & balloon twisting, a photo booth and more! The New England Walk of Hope is pet-friendly. Bring your dog to join the Walk and enter the fur-baby costume contest.
- Outdoor restrooms will be available not far from the parking and event area, so we do ask that guests remain on the Estate grounds and do not try and enter the main house. Light snacks will be made available during the festivities following the Walk, but if you would like to keep water or other food with you during the earlier part of the morning, please feel free to do so. We just ask that you utilize the trash and recycling bins that have been placed around the Estate grounds for your convenience.
- Calling all volunteers. If you’re interested in volunteering, please email email@example.com
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
The New England Walk of Hope is co-hosted by RESOLVE: The National Infertility Association (RESOLVE) and RESOLVE New England. Funds raised through the New England Walk of Hope benefits RESOLVE and RESOLVE New England. RESOLVE’s Walk of Hope is a 1-mile, all ages awareness and fundraising event for the infertility movement. The infertility community and those who support us are invited to attend. One morning, to walk one mile, and unite one community.