We will post important updates here, check back often
- Where: California's State Capitol Building, West Steps, Sacramento, CA (GPS: 1315 10th Street, Sacramento, CA 95814). The closest parking is Capitol Garage on 10th and L Streets. Metered street parking is also available.
- When: Check-in begins at 9:00AM and the Walk begins at 10:00AM. All Walk activities will be completed by 12:00PM. The event takes place rain or shine!
- Check-in: Team captains go to the Team Captain check-in line upon arrival; we have made it easy for you to check in your whole team at once. Individual check-in and walk-in check-in will also be available.
- Activities: Thanks to our sponsors, we have a lot of fun activities for everyone to enjoy — including face painting, mini basketball challenge, Dinger and the River Cats Street Team, Giggle and Riot photo booth, chair massage, shaved ice, Umpqua Bank ice cream truck, Storm Troopers from the 501st, silent auction, puppy pampering station, craft area, and don’t forget to bring some extra cash for the RESOLVE raffle! The Northern California Walk of Hope is pet-friendly. Bring your dog to join the Walk and enter the fur-baby costume contest.
- Registration is free and open until Friday, September 18, at 9:00AM PT/12:00PM ET. Walk-ins are welcome but it is better to register in advance. Click this link to register.For technical assistance, email firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Calling all volunteers! We need your help. Email email@example.com for more information.
- Questions? Email firstname.lastname@example.org.
Thank you sponsors!
Do you have a business/service that you would like to showcase at the Walk of Hope? Download the sponsorship opportunities document here.
Contact Cindie Kyte at 703.556.7172 or email@example.com. for details.