Participating in RESOLVE’s 2013 Advocacy Day ensures that the infertility voice is heard and that your elected officials understand the needs of those trying to building a family.
You should attend RESOLVE’s Advocacy Day if…
- You want to educate your elected officials about the disease of infertility.
- You are dealing with infertility and want to feel a sense of control.
- You have a loved one touched by infertility and want to show your support.
- You want more public understanding about the disease of infertility.
What you’ll accomplish…
- You will create relationships with key lawmakers and their staff that will impact future discussions regarding infertility and healthcare.
- You will feel empowered that you are making a difference for yourself, your family, and those diagnosed in years to come.
- The people you meet with will understand that people with infertility matter.
Do you have more questions? Read the Advocacy Day FAQs.