Become an Advocacy Day 2017 sponsor!
Contact Cindie Kyte, Senior Development Manager, Corporate Partners for more information about sponsorship opportunities.
Infertility Experts Needed in Washington, D.C.
We need professionals to join us at RESOLVE’s Advocacy Day. It is important for Members of Congress to hear from healthcare and other professionals that serve the infertility patient community because:
- You bring a business perspective to the conversation.
- You bring the stories of hundreds, and perhaps thousands, of patients and customers, lending the voice of experience and expertise.
- You lend the voice of experience and expertise on behalf of hundreds, and perhaps thousands, of patients, clients, and customers. Your presence at Advocacy Day demonstrates your support for your patients and clients and reinforces that the entire infertility community is coming together on Advocacy Day.
Make room in your schedule for this important event in Washington, D.C. Once you register, we will make your Congressional appointments for you and provide you with the information and training you need for a successful day.
Start making your travel plans today!
Read personal stories from other professionals who have attended Advocacy Day.
Here’s how you can lend your voice:
- Come to Washington, D.C. for Advocacy Day (or send a staff person to represent your clinic/business)
- Tell your patient database (current and former patients) about Advocacy Day and how they can attend. Invite them to join you at Advocacy Day.
- Download an Advocacy Day logo and add it to your web site and newsletter.
- Email everyone who receives your enewsletter about the legislation we are advocating for and why you support it.
- Do you have a Facebook page? Use it to share the news about Advocacy Day.
Download everything you need here:
- Download this flyer to post in your clinic or office.
- Advocacy Day Logo: Put this on your website, emails and Facebook page and link it to www.resolve.org/advocacyday. Download the html code here.
- Advocacy Day Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ): Download the FAQ and share with your clinic/office staff. Everyone should be knowledgeable about this great event impacting the entire community.
- Template Letters: Educate lawmakers — bring letters about your work to Advocacy Day! You can use these letter templates; print them on your letterhead and deliver them during your Congressional meetings. (The templates are designed for a clinic but can be revised for any professional or business.) Bring letters for the two Senators and the one Representative in the state/district where you work: House Template letter and Senate template letter (Updated template letter coming soon!).
Advocacy Day logo
Click here to get the html code to download the Advocacy Day logo.